H2scan is proud to introduce the HY-OPTIMA™ 2710, a new hydrogen analyzer
specifically designed to provide high accuracy measurements at low hydrogen
concentrations (0.05% H2 to 20% H2). The solid-state, nonconsumable sensor used
in the HY-OPTIMA™ 2710
analyzer provides a direct hydrogen measurement with more fidelity and
stability than previous generations.
The HY-OPTIMA™ 2710 offers:
- A hydrogen range: 0.05% to 20% hydrogen by volume at 1.0 atm
- CO tolerance: 100 ppm
- H2S tolerance: 20 ppm
- Data sheet – is available by clicking here
We listened to our customers and
went back to the drawing board to design a sensor that is more resistant to
drift, more accurate and more stable. Specifically, we optimized the
Palladium:Nickel sensor composition, the proprietary protective coatings and
the conditioning procedures to arrive at the sensor used in the 2710. One real
limitation of this new sensor is the upper exposure limit, which is 20%
hydrogen at 1 atm (X% * Pressure (atm) = 20%).
We are receiving a lot of interest for the HY-OPTIMA™ 2710 to measure hydrogen in applications not possible before. Initial target applications include:
- Hydrogen measurement in natural gas or biogas
- Hydrogen measurement in polymerization (HDPE, LDPE)
- Hydrogen measurement during chemical reactions or production
- Hydrogen measurement in O2 background (anode side of electrolyzer)
The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700
series products are explosion proof and are certified for UL Class1, Div1 and
ATEX hazardous areas.
For further information on the HY-OPTIMA™ 2710 or any H2scan analyzers, please contact us.