The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series uses a solid-state, non consumable sensor that is configured to operate in process gas streams. The H2scan solid state technology provides a direct hydrogen measurement that is not cross sensitive to other gases. The HY-OPTIMA™ 2700 Series is ideal for applications where real-time, hydrogen specific measurements can enhance process plant efficiencies, diagnostics and maintenance management.
– Refinery: Reforming, cracking, recycle, tail gas, fuel gas, flare gas and other multi-component process streams
– Natural Gas: H2 supplement to hydrocarbon measurement for complete natural gas or biomethane analysis
– Industrial Gas Supply: Air separation, syngas, steam methane reforming, and electrolysis process streams
– Petrochemical: H2 measurement in polymer feeds and flare gas process streams
– Manufacturing: Metals annealing, semiconductor, oil hydrogenation and fertilizer manufacturing process streams