HY-ALERTA™ 600B Fixed Area Hydrogen Monitor
H2scan’s HY-ALERTA™ 600B Fixed Area Hydrogen Monitor will provide hydrogen-specific leak detection and measurement for hydrogen concentrations as low as 4000 ppm and can be scaled to any concentration up to 5% hydrogen by volume, a range representing 10% to 125% of hydrogen’s low flammability limit. They are designed for either ceiling or wall mount and have RS422 capability that extends the interface from the sensor to the controller to several hundred feet. H2scan’s hydrogen-specific sensor technology has no cross sensitivity to any other combustible gases, thus eliminating false positive alarms and increasing system reliability.
- Hydrogen Sensitivity Range: 0.4% to 5.0% hydrogen by volume, (10% to 125% hydrogen lower flammable limit)
- Accuracy: ±(0.03 x indication + 0.2) percent hydrogen by volume
- Typical Response Time: T90 of 60 sec maximum
- Ingress Protection: IP64 capable
- Calibration Interval: 90 days
- Product Life Expectency: 10 years
- Operating Temperature Range: -20ºC to 40ºC
- Storage Temperature Range: -40ºC to 80ºC
- Operating Humidity: 0% tp 95% RH
- Calibration Background Gas: Air
- Input Voltage Range: 10VDC to 26VDC
- Input Power: 15W max
- Standard Analog Outputs:
- 0 VDC to 5 VDC or
- 4 mA to 20 mA
- Custom ranges available
- Serial Communication Options: RS-232 or RS-422
- Relay Contacts:
- Two programmable 30 VDC / 1 A SPDT relays with both normally open (N.O.) and normally closed (N.C.) contacts.
- One programmable 30 VDC / 1 A SPDT relay with normally closed (N.C.) contacts.
- Total Length (600B): 8.2 in.
- Mounting Bracket Length: 5.6 in.
- Total Width: 4.4 in.
- Mounting Bracket Width: 4.0 in.
- Depth: 1.6 in.
HY-ALERTA™ is a registered Trademark of H2scan. Specifications subject to change without prior notice.