HY-OPTIMA™ 700B Series Process Hydrogen Analyzer
H2scan’s HY-OPTIMA™ 700B series in-line, real time hydrogen-specific process analyzers are designed for ease of use, interface flexibility and true process control. The HY-OPTIMA™ 700B series is a solid-state sensor that is configured to operate in process gas streams with temperatures up to 60ºC. The HY-OPTIMA™ 700B series is ideal for hydrogen production and petrochemical applications where real-time measurements can enhance process plant efficiencies, diagnostics and maintenance management.
- Verification Interval: 90 days
- Product Life Expectancy: 10 Years
- Field Calibration: Yes
- Pressure: 0-2 bar gauge, 0-29.4 psi gauge
- Operating Humidity: < 95% RH (non condensing)
- Flow Rate: 0.1 to 10 slpm
- Process Gas Temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 40ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC to 50ºC
- Output Signals:
- Analog: 4 to 20mA (or user specific mA) or 0 to 5 VDC (or user specific VDC)
- Serial: RS232 or RS422
- Relay Contacts1,2: 1A/30VDC SPDT
- Input Voltage: 10 VDC – 26 VDC
- Input Power: 15W
- Dimensions: 9.3in (L) x 3.4in (W) x 1.4in (D)
- Adapter Fitting: ½ in. MNPT
1. Two programmable relays with both normally open (N.O.) and normally closed (N.C.) contacts.
2. One programmable relay with normally closed (N.C.) contact only.
The HY-OPTIMA™ 700B Series product family includes sensor types that are designed for specific hydrogen ranges, corrosive gas tolerances and operation when no hydrogen is present. See the guide below for more details.HY-OPTIMA™ is a registered Trademark of H2scan. Specifications subject to change without prior notice.
HY-OPTIMA™ is a registered Trademark of H2scan. Specifications subject to change without prior notice.